Bringing Sexy Back!
Sexy skin for me is that no make-up make-up look but it’s almost impossible without flawless skin. Clearly easier said than done, we asked the skin whisperer, Melanie Grant, Sydney’s most reputable skin specialist to give us her beauty tips to a beautiful face.
All Photos & Styling: Romy Frydman for StyleMeRomy.com
Hair: Nathan Di Natale for Valonz haircutters
Make Up: Annabel Barton (Vivien’s Creative)
Model: Juliette Perkins (IMG) wears Ellery top with Alex Perry corset
1) Start from within; you need a holistic approach, take care of yourself by making your lifestyle as stress free as possible with a considered diet.
The Kooples dress
2) Sunscreen is not negotiable. With our harsh Australian climate it only takes a drive to work to accumulate major damage. Protect it from the sun and pollution by layering a sunscreen moisturiser over an antioxidant serum every single morning.
3) Vitamin A the holy grail of products, this product has 20 years of research to show that this really is the closest thing we have to a perfect ingredient for skin. It encourages cell turnover resulting in a buffed, polished complexion as well as induces collagen production resulting in a finer skin texture and plump supple skin.
4) Don’t be dull; get a great moisturiser to keep skin supple and moist. If you have an oily skin this doesn’t mean that you don’t need a moisturizer, look for a water heavy oil free moisturiser instead.
Dolce & Gabbana bra
5) Be smart; get professional advice on a skincare regime. It really is a minefield with skincare products and I see so many women using the wrong products for their skin type and condition.POSTED BY Romy Frydman